Conducting a diligent Background Verification for Truck Drivers in Gangtok, Sikkim is quite challenging.
Here's an option.
Have you ever wondered how to verify the background of your Truck Drivers?
Like ID or Driving License checks, his Court/Criminal records checks or his Address check.
So, whether you have a Logistic Company or if you are running your fleet of trucks (or other commercial vehicles) or just helping your Customers in shifting their house through your Movers & Packers Company, here's what you should consider:
The entire load in your trucks, which belongs to someone else or some other company, is always at risk until you verify your Truck Drivers
While your company can take responsibility for your fleet of trucks' belongings, taking the responsibility of Truck Drivers is always questionable.
In reality, not every Truck Driver's credential is questionable. Many of them earn a respectful living.
However, professionally verifying the background of your Truck Drivers always ensures a secured system in place.
This kind of professional background verification of Truck Drivers also ensures your Customer's products or their Household belongings or any other type of truckloads are always well taken care of.
How do you go about conducting the background verification for Truck Drivers?
How do you ensure their background credentials gets verified in an absolutely professional way?
Here are some of the options:
- Get the Truck Driver's credentials verified at the nearest local police station, or
- Get his credentials verified online, in an absolutely professional way at Helpers Near Me.
OPTION 1: Police Verification for Truck Drivers at the local police station
Although this is the usual choice that occurs first to everyone's mind, accomplishing it for a large or even small number of Truck Drivers is not entirely very convenient.
Here are some of the steps involved in it:
- Get a Police Verification form from the local police station (you can even get it online in some cases)
- Then fill the form for the Truck Driver with his full details.
- Submit the duly filled police verification form at the nearest local police station
- If required, even visit the local police station with the Truck Driver.
- Revisit the police station, if some of the documents are not as per the requirements
- Get the stamped copy of the Police Verification Form picked up after a few days.
In your busy working days, sometimes this seems like a big task.
While you can still send someone from your office to get the necessary paperwork done, yet, this seems more like a task.
And therefore, most often, you never get into it. It just gets ignored in the day-to-day work.
Nationally, it is estimated that only about 10-20% of companies go through the diligent exercise of conducting the Background Verification of their Truck Drivers.
And the rest of the companies take a photocopy of Truck Driver's ID and rely majorly on the person referred to the Truck Driver.
While this is easy, but not a safe option.
Furthermore, when you have someone else's products or household items in your fleet of trucks.
OPTION 2: Getting the Background Verification for Truck Drivers done through Helpers Near Me
To help your company with Professional Background Verification for Truck Drivers in Gangtok, Sikkim here's a new initiative from Helpers Near Me.
It is easy, convenient and takes just about 5 minutes for you to place a Verification request, that too online.
Plus, it is also easy to pocket – the fee starts at just Rs.199/- per Truck Driver, for the basic option.
And imagine this: Getting a detailed Professional Background Verification Report of your Truck Driver being emailed to your inbox, directly, within 10-15 Working days.
Isn't this as convenient as it could get?
This Professional Report on Background Verification for Truck Drivers carries the following:
- A professional check on Truck Driver's ID - Aadhar ID, Driving License of his Voter ID
- A detailed inspection on Truck Driver's Criminal/Court Records, if any, in District Courts located in many parts of India, and
- Provided you have opted for this, the report also carries a neighbourhood check of his Present or Permanent Address, whether it is in a city like Gangtok, Sikkim or a village in many parts of India.
This kind of detailed & Professional Report of Background Verification for Truck Drivers is something that most of us haven't seen or heard of so far. But yes, it is possible.
How to place your request for Professional Background Verification for Truck Drivers?
Here are 3 quick online steps that you need to do for placing a request for Background Verification of your Truck Driver in Gangtok, Sikkim. And all of it can be done in just 5 minutes, that too directly through our mobile phone.
- Step 1: Initiate your Verification Request (as shown above)
- Step 2: Fill your Truck Driver's essential details, if you have it ready with you (Name, Phone, Govt. ID number & Address). Or you can also choose to fill in only your details (Again just your Name, Phone & Email)
- Step 3: Make a payment of just Rs.199/- through the secure payment gateway of 'Helpers near me' (Either through your Paytm Account or by your Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking).
Once you have initiated your Background Verification request for your Truck Driver in Gangtok, Sikkim, you would get a formal report within 10-15 working days of your request.
Your Driver's detailed Background Verification report is directly emailed to your Email ID.
If there is any additional information required, 'Helpers near me' team would automatically get in touch with you.
These Verifications are done through the partner company of Helpers Near Me. The partner company is integrated with UIDAI, NSDL, and reliable Government District portals that details Criminal Cases. These records are verified by the company's team of legal experts. The physical address verification is done via a network of app-based verifiers.
With such a professional background verification, you get transparency into Truck Driver's Identity, Antecedents, and the Character.
This kind of verification allows you to make an informed decision on the person you have already hired or about to hire.
It will also enable you to ensure your Customers' valuable items are safe & secure.
With this new Online Background Verification initiative of Helpers Near Me, you have an option to be 100% sure of the background of your Truck Driver.