Helpers near me – Recommended Safety & Security Guidelines
The Platform strongly recommends the Customers to abide by the Safety and Security Guidelines before hiring any Worker/Helper whose contact details are provided through the Platform.
Please note that the Platform is neither an Agency nor a Job portal for Workers/Helpers. It provides Customers the contact details of the Workers/Helpers and it is purely at the discretion of the Customers to hire the prospective Worker/Helper. The Platform aims at easing out the process of finding the prospective Worker/Helperfor a Customer’s Domestic or Workplace environment.
By using the Platform and as per the safety and security guidelines of Helpers near me, You confirm to take the responsibility of ensuring the safety measuresmentioned herein at your risk.
Recommended Safety and Security Guidelines for the Customers/Employers
For Individuals, Families and Enterprises:
- Meet the Helper/Worker: Meet the Helper before you hire them
- Self-Verification of Helper: While every Helper is verified professionally at Helpers Near Me, we still recommend you do your self-verification before hiring. This is very important before you hire anyone for Home or your Workplace. Nothing is better & more secure than verifying the Helper’s credentials on your own.
- Professional Background Verification of Helpers: Don’t forget to get the Background Verification done for the Helpers/Staff who you have hired. At Helpers Near Me, we verify the Helpers/Staff professionally. Our partner company checks individual’s ID & Criminal Court Records thoroughly & professionally. Read more details about our 2 Step Verification Process.
- Be 100% Sure: Do not give anyone entry into your House or Workplace unless you are 100% sure they are the ones who you are finally going to hire and pay
- Limited Personal Information: Do not provide any non-work-related personal information about yourself or your family or your office.
- Check legitimacy before monetary transactions: Be careful when engaging in any monetary transactions with any stranger. Initiate the transaction only when you are sure of the Helper/Worker who you are dealing with.
For Domestic & Workplace Workers/Helpers
- Limited Sharing: Do not give Your ID details unless you are confident and sure that the Employer is genuine and the one for whom you would be working
- Meet along with a Friend or a Family Member: Always be careful at the first meet. Visit the place along with someone – a family member or a friend.
- Check legitimacy before monetary transactions: Be careful when engaging in any monetary transactionswith any stranger. Initiate the transaction only when you are sure of the Helper/Worker who you are dealing with.
- Be careful: Please ensure that you do not interact with any agency or a contractor for employment when you are engaged in employment with the employer. Helpers Near Me is not an Agency and the platform doesn’t charge any money for registrations, however, we are not responsible if any agency uses our platform to reach you for employment and other purposes
- Limited Personal Information: Do not provide any non-work-related personal information to the Employer