Help Covid-19 lockdown affected Workers in finding employment locally
The Covid-19 crisis shattered many lives in different ways.
The severely affected ones are the unorganised Blue-collar Workers, primarily the self-employed & the daily wage earners.
To help Covid-19 lockdown affected Workers in finding employment locally, we invite you to contribute to the Workers Employment Fund of Helpers Near Me.
With the help of technology, Helpers Near Me would use the raised fund to help 100+ profiles of blue-collar workers in finding employment with their nearby employers.
Here's how Helpers Near Me would use the raised fund for the Workers:
- The sole beneficiary of the fund would be the underprivileged less educated or uneducated workers like Domestic Workers, Drivers, School Workers, Restaurant Workers, Salon Workers, Office Workers, Factory Workers, Store Workers, Hospital Workers, Construction Workers & many more.
- Helpers Near Me would use the fund for onboarding the workers from different parts of India. Once the workers join Helpers Near Me, they would be connected digitally with the local employers like Individuals, Families, Small Business Owners & Corporates.
- At a subsidised cost of Rs.200/- per worker, Helpers Near Me would be able to onboard thousands of workers and connect them to the employers in their nearby localities.
- While contributing, you have an option to modulate your fund as per the number of workers you would want to sponsor. (@ Rs.200/- per Worker)
- The contribution that you make would enable Helpers Near Me to reach out to a large number of workers in a short span.
- Helpers Near Me believes if we all come together, and sponsor just 10 workers (Rs.2000 @ Rs.200/- per worker), the platform would be able to reach out to a massive number of Covid-19 affected workers, and ultimately help them in finding employment locally.
- So go ahead, impact the life of one worker, or a few, of whom you can.
Status, so far:
Unorganized Workers have joined the movement to connect with Employers directly
Workers have been offered Work Opportunities directly by the Employers
Women Workers have been offered Work Opportunities directly by the Employers
Members of Worker's family have been supported by Helpers Near Me Initiative
FACT: 94% of 50 crores of Indian workforce are Unorganised, Less Educated, Technology-challenged & do not have any organised means to find potential local employment.
- Helpers Near Me is 3+ years old DIPP recognised startup and a social enterprise. It is working with the government towards improving the life of unorganised blue-collar workers. It enables the WORKERS to find nearby work opportunities, directly from the employers, free of cost, and without any middlemen in between. In turn, the platform helps Employers find nearby professionally verified blue-collar workers at a starting fee of Rs.99/- only.
- Helpers Near Me never charge the workers for joining the platform. The employment services offered to the workers are always free of cost.
- So far, Helpers Near Me has achieved the status as mentioned above with the help of contributions from individuals who've invested in Helpers Near Me in their personal capacities. Together they all believe a small investment can also bring a massive impact in the world we all live in. Their contributions have impacted thousands of workers to date.