We constantly improve and strive to deliver the best of the services through the Platform. In the unlikely event of you not being completely satisfied with the Platform, please contact us immediately and we will make our best efforts to correct the situation or provide a refund.
However, a refund shall be made only after the cancellation request has been processed. The Company shall not be liable for refund to any User in the following circumstances:
- Due to occurrence of an impossible and unavoidable circumstance/event (i.e. Force Majeure); or
- If it does not come within the criteria of refund provided by the Company; or
- Fault of the Customer
Following are the details of Refund Policy applicable on services availed on Helpers near me:
Refundable Categories of Service:
All the categories of Helpers mentioned in the “List of 75+ Categories”& the Verification Orders placed through the Helpers Near Me Mobile Apps or through https://helpersnearme.com/verifications are open for a Full or Partial Refund, depending on fulfilling the Refund Eligibility, as mentioned below.
Eligibility for Refund:A Customer shall be eligible for a refund only if the following conditions are satisfied:
- All requests for refund shall be submitted within 30 days of availing/requesting the service from the Platform.
- Following the receipt of confirmation of payment from their respective Bank with regards to the transaction made on the Platform, the ‘Active Contacts’ of the Customer is not activated.
- When the Customer is not able to find the Helpers they were trying to avail from the Platform, for the following reasons:
- When the Customer was unable to connect with any of the Helpers mentioned in the list of contacts provided by the platform
- Every Helper’s phone was Switch Off or Not Available
- Payment processed, but the Helpers were not connected
- When our Background Verification Partners are unable to conduct Background Verification in any remote areas of India or outside of India
Refund Process:In order to request for a refund, the Customerneeds to ensure that the following steps are followed:
- Submit your Transaction Details (Your Name as per our records, Order No, Job type, Amount Paid, Date of Transaction & Reason for Refund and e-mail it to email@example.com.
- Once the request for refund is submitted, our representative would get in touch with the User for any further details, if required. If all the required information is in place, our representative would get in touch with every individual whose contacts were activated in your ‘Active Contacts’ list. Once the representatives are done with the validation of your request at our end, they shall confirm your refund via e-mail.
- If your request is valid, your money will be refunded within 7-15 working days of your submission of details. Under the circumstances, that we find your request to be invalid, our representative would get in touch with you for further clarity and try to resolve the issue.
Mode of Refund:
The mode of REFUND and timeframe would be as follows:
Payment Mode Refund Mode Time frame Credit Card / Debit Card Credit Card / Debit Card Within 7-15 working days of submission of Refund Request at firstname.lastname@example.org Net Banking Net banking Account (Amount to be credited in the Bank Account only) Within 7-15 working days of submission of Refund Request at email@example.com Wallet Wallet Within 7-15 working days of submission of Refund Request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jurisdiction:All disputes and differences arising out of or in connection with this Refund Policy shall be settled between the Company and the Customer in good faith by discussion. The courts in Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to the subject matter under this Refund Policy.
Notwithstanding anything to the above, the maximum liability of the Platform to any Customer would not exceed the amount which the Customer has paid on the Platform for a Service, which is under dispute.
Change in these Terms and Conditions: